Fri, Sep 29|
Bourbon At Braes
A Wisconsin-based distilling event paired with food, live music, and a great atmosphere!
Time & Location
Sep 29, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Baileys Harbor, 7680 Bonnie Brae Dr, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202, USA
About the event
Maxwelton Braes' first ever Bourbon Tasting event put on by new ownership! Each tasting ticket will include a signature tasting glass with access to multiple different distillery options, food, and unlimited tastings. Our Non-Bourbon tasters can purchase our "Tag-Along" ticket which includes access to hors d'oeuvres food, and a voucher for a signature cocktail at our bar for the evening.
Each distillery will provide a designated representative to provide the history as well as answer any questions about their product.
We hope to have you join us as we officially welcome our owners into their newest venture!
- Watermelon, Feta, and Fresh Mint Skewers with Honey Lime Glaze
- Wisconsin Artisan Cheese and Cured Meats, Cherry Dijon Mustard, Dried Apricots, Olives, Flatbread
- Roast Beef Crostini with Toasted Italian Bread, Bacon Onion Jam, Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Stuffed Phyllo Cups with Boursin, Artichoke, Red Pepper, Baby Spinach
- Caprese Kabobs with Cherry Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil, with Pesto Drizzle
- Fontina Risotto Balls with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
This ticket includes a signature Maxwelton Braes tasting glass for the event, food, and unlimited tastings of bourbon.$100.00+$2.50 service feeSale ended
This ticket includes food and a voucher for one of our signature cocktails located at the bar.$50.00+$1.25 service feeSale ended